SERVICE FOR KICL STUDENTS
Agent fee discount
Only for KICL students, agent fee discount is available. The amount is 40% of monthly rent.
You can BUY/RENT furniture packages before your arrival.
Basic plan (Refuge, microwave, washing machine)
BUY：58,060 yen～ RENTAL(used)：41,760 yen/year～ ※Typical Price
No guarantor required
We can offer you a guarantor company that can replace the guarantor. The charge is \10,000/year.
Online room viewing
We support you to find your favorite room with SNS, VR and video call.
How to contract
- Search and inquiry to agent
- 2.Check the room
- Check the room and payment
Determine the room to live in
- 3.Application form
- Fill out the application form
Get approval by landlord and guarantor company
You will sometimes need to pay an application fee.
- Sign the contract and pay the required fees
Recive an explanation of the term of the contract with video call.
We will send contract documents by mail.
- Apply for electricity, gas, water and internet.
Receive the key and move in the room.
- How to apply for electricity, gas, water and internet?
- You need to do it before you move in. Please ask us and we’ll support you.
- How to pay for electricity, gas, water and internet?
- You can choose from 3 payment methods: credit card payment, convenience store payment,
- Can I cancel after contracting? In that case, will I get a refund?
- If you cancel the contract, you will not be able to refund the monthly rent (included common charges and fixed costs) and the agent fee as a penalty.
Depending on the property, the application fee may be paid, and if the contract is canceled, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Is there a pick-up service on the day of moving?
- No there is. Please use public transportation.
- Who should I contact if I have a problem after moving in?
- Please call “くらしーど24(Home emergency assistance)” (only for subscribers) or the resident manager described in contract document.
くらしーど24 phone number: 0120-410-554 (English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Portuguese and the others are available.)
Information for rental housing
Before moving in, we will explain how to apply for electricity, gas, and water, and how and where to put out the garbage. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
We offer you to subscribe to emergency assistance service that can respond to unexpected “problems” such as key troubles and troubles during moving in, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. (A subscription fee is required.)
We support the safety and security of students lives.
Information for life in Kyoto
- Kyoto Prefecture Web site http://www.pref.kyoto.jp/kokusai/10100030.html
- Kyoto city official Website http://www.city.kyoto.lg.jp/
- This is an information site of Kyoto Prefecture and Kyoto City for living in Kyoto. Information about life such as emergency evacuation methods is posted.
- Ways to separate and dispose of garbage and recyclables http://kyoto-kogomi.net/?post_type=downloads
- Details on how to dispose and separate garbage in Kyoto city. Be sure to check it because the location, time, and date of disposal are different depending on the apartment.
- Kyoto international students information site http://www.kcif.or.jp/kcif_webservice/pages/
- Kyoto city international foundation http://www.kcif.or.jp/
- Information site for international students. Announcement such as exchange meetings is also posted.